T Type GPIO Breakout board with 40 pin Cable and 400 points Breadboard for Raspberry Pi 3
T Type GPIO Breakout board with 40 pin Cable and 400 points Breadboard for Raspberry Pi 3 Here is the set of T Type GPIO Breakout board with 40 pin Cable and 400 holes Breadboard for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+. 400 solderless points. No soldering required, Reusable for prototyping or design applications of an electronic circuit, so you can modify or revise the circuits easily. Accept resistors, transistors, diodes, LEDs, capacitors, and other types of electronic components. An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit design in the university lab as well as the R&D. GPIO Extension Board (40pin) which designed for the Raspberry Pi B+ / A+ / Pi 2 that can break out all the power, GPIO, I2C, and SPI pins from the 40pin header onto a solderless breadboard. Can plug the 40pin GPIO Ribbon Cable between the Raspberry Pi B+ / A+ / Pi 2 Board and the GPIO Extension Board. the GPIO Extension Board can plug into any solderless breadboard.
T Type GPIO Extension Board:
- Compatible With Raspberry Pi
- Module: T Type GPIO Extension Adapter
GPIO Signal Ribbon Flat Cable:
- Compatible With Raspberry Pi Model B+
- This 40 Pin Ribbon Cable is Specially Designed For the Raspberry Pi Model B+, So You Can Easily Connect it to the Low-Level Peripherals.
- T connector compatible with: Raspberry Pi
- Connector Dimensions : 72 x 59 x 12 mm
- Pitch: 2.54mm
- Cable Type: Flat Ribbon Cable
- Cable length: 20cm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.