MSRH8D43-330MT 33uH (330) 1.9A SMD Power Inductor
8D43 SMD Power Inductor High Current inductor is a surface mount device. It has a ferrite drum as the core on which a wire is wound. This inductor has a magnetic shield. Featured by Sharvi Electronics The power inductor has a moisture sensitivity level of 1 i.e. this power inductor has high moisture resistance. This type of inductor has pads for surface mounting. 8D43 Power Inductor is a passive electronic device. It has a ferrite drum and copper wire wound on it. Terminals of this inductor, also called pads are designed for surface mounting. Also, the inductor has magnetic shielding. This is the best equivalent of CDRH8D43NP, SCRH8D43 Serier Inductor.
- Part No: MSRH8D43-330MT
- Manufacturer: Meled Electronics Co. Ltd
- Core: Ferrite
- Inductance: 33uH
- Tolerance: 20%
- Current Rating: 1.9A
- Inductance Frequency – Test: 100 kHz
- DC Resistance (DCR): 0.152 Ohms
- Shielding: Shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+100℃ (including coil’s self-temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40℃～+100℃
- Length: 8.3 mm
- Width: 8.3 mm
- Height: 4.5 mm
- Approx Weight: 4gm
- Ideally used in Mobile phones, MP3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, etc. as DC-DC converter inductors.
- Game Machines, Notebook Computers, etc
- 1 X MSRH8D43-330MT 33uH (330) 1.9A SMD Power Inductor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.