1mH 0.27A Inductor 10% Tolerance 9x12mm Drum Core
9x12mm 1mH DIP Power Inductor is a small choke coil power inductor. It has a wire wound on the core(magnetic or air), with leads attached to it for through-hole mounting. The power inductor is also known as a choke coil, choke, or differential mode inductor is used to limit the alternating current through the coil. It has a high Q factor, high self-resonance frequency, small magnetic flux leakage. Also, the power inductor has good magnetic shielding and is RoHS-free. Tags, 1 mH Inductor, 1 mH Inductor, 1mH Inductor, 1 mH Inductor, 1µH 0.27A Inductor, 270mA 2.2uH Inductor, 1uh power inductor.
- Inductance Value: 1mH
- Tolerance: 10%
- Current Rating: 0.27A
- DC Resistance (DCR)(mΩ) at 20°C: 1.8
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Lead Spacing pitch: 4.5 mm
- Inductor Dia: 9 mm
- Width: 9 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- approx Weight: 2 gm
- Ideally used in electronic Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- 1 X 1mH 0.27A Inductor 10% Tolerance 9x12mm Drum Core
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.