MAX98357 I2S 3W Class D Amplifier Interface Audio Decoder Module Filterless Board For Raspberry Pi ESP32
The I2S digital audio amplifier board is suitable for Raspberry Pi. Accepts digital audio through the I2S interface, converts it to an analog output signal, and amplifies it to allow direct speaker connection. It combines an I2S D / A converter with an audio amplifier on one board. The small stereo amplifier module is surprisingly powerful and delivers up to 3.2W on 4Ω impedance speakers. The class D amplifier can be operated with a voltage of 2.7 V – 5.5 V. Due to the high efficiency of the amplifier, the module is particularly suitable for mobile and battery-powered projects.
Filterless Class D Outputs:
- 77dB PSRR at 1kHz
- Low RF Susceptibility Rejects TDMA
- Noise from GSM Radios
- Extensive Click-and Reduction Circuitry
- Robust Short-Circuit and Thermal Protection
- Operating voltage: 2.7 – 5.5 V
- The I2S audio input supports 3.3V and 5V levels.
- Compact size
- 3.2W output at 10% THD
- 4 Ω impedance of the speaker and 5 V power supply 2.7 – 5.5 V operating voltage77 dB
- using the gain input: 3dB, 6dB, 9dB, 12dB and 15dBBy default,
- the stereo signals (L + R) are mixed to form an output signal.
- Length: 20mm
- Width: 20mm
- Height: 3mm
- Approx Weight: 8gm
- Raspberry Pi
- 1 x MAX98357 I2S 3W Class D Amplifier Interface Audio Decoder Module Filterless Board For Raspberry Pi ESP32
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.