KQ-330 Power Line Carrier Communication Module
The Power Line Data Communication Module KQ-330 can transmit the broadband data via the power line, which is suitable for either residential (at-home) or commercial (offices, apartments, hotels, warehouses) network applications, which utilize power lines. No need to install new wires anymore or you can connect the internet anywhere with the PLC. These adapters enable the effortless creation of a high-speed network that supports video, voice, and data. Power line communication (PLC) carries data on a conductor that is also used simultaneously for AC electric power transmission or electric power distribution to consumers. Featured by Sharvi Electronics It is also known as power line carrier, power-line digital subscriber line (PDSL), mains communication, power line telecom (PLT), power line networking (PLN), and broadband over power lines (BPL).
- Network Applications
- Home Appliances Etc.
- Part No: KQ-330
- Operating Voltage: 5V ~ 12V
- Special FeaturesLow power consumption
- Supports Both: RS232 and TTL Interface
- Universal supply works over a power line voltage range: 85 to 265 VAC, 50~60Hz
- Support: QAM 256/64/16, DQPSK, DBPSK, and ROBO modulation schemes
- Speed: Up to 85 Mbps data rate on the power line
- 56-bit DES Link Encryption with key management for security
- Low power consumption
- Operating frequency 120 ~ 135KHZ, interface baud rate 9600bps. The actual baud rate 100bps.
- Receiving sensitivity ≤1mV
- The band rejection ≥ 60 dB
- Bandwidth ≤10 kHz
- Insulation resistance: 500V ≥ 500M [Omega]
- Power supply: DC + 5V when the receiver: ≤11mA sent ≤230mA
- Power frequency withstands voltage: AC test between GND 3000V 1min no breakdown, no leakage current.
- Length: 53mm
- Width: 38mm
- Height: 15mm
- Approx Weight: 20gm
- 1 x KQ-330 Power Line Carrier Communication Module
Reference Document: Power Line Communication
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.