I2C Module for 16×2 – 16×4 – 20×4 Character LCD
This is a RoHS compliant I2C Serial LCD Daughter board that can be connected to a standard 16×2, 16×4, and 20×4 Character Display Module that supports 4-bit mode. All Character Modules sold on our site support 4-bit mode and nearly all commercially available 16×2, 16×4 and 20×4 line character modules support it too. This board has a PCF8574 I2C chip that converts I2C serial data to parallel data for the LCD display. There are many examples on the internet for using this board with Arduino. Do a search for “Arduino LCD PCF8574“. The I2C address is 0x3F by default, but this can be changed via 3 solder jumpers provided on the board. This allows up to 3 LCD displays to be controlled via a single I2C bus (giving each one its own address)
- IC Chip: PCF8574
- Input Voltage Range: 5VDC
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574.
- Backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board.
- Contrast control via a potentiometer.
- Can have 8 modules on a single I2C bus (change address via solder jumpers)address, allowing.
- PCB Size in: mm
- Length: 42mm
- Width: 20mm
- Height: 7mm
- Weight: 4gm
- 1 x I2C Module for 16×2 – 16×4 – 20×4 Character LCD
Note Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.