I2C Module for 16×2 – 16×4 – 20×4 Character LCD
This is a RoHS compliant I2C Serial LCD Daughter board that can be connected to a standard 16×2, 16×4, and 20×4 Character Display Module that supports 4-bit mode. All Character Modules sold on our site support 4-bit mode, and nearly all commercially available 16×2, 16×4 and 20×4 line character modules support it too. This board has a PCF8574 I2C chip that converts I2C serial data to parallel data for the LCD display. There are many examples on the internet for using this board with Arduino. Do a search for “Arduino LCD PCF8574“. The I2C address is 0x3F by default, but this can be changed via 3 solder jumpers provided on the board. This allows up to 3 LCD displays to be controlled via a single I2C bus (giving each one its own address)
- IC Chip: PCF8574
- Compatible for: 1602 LCD, 1604 LCD, 2004 LCD
- Supply voltage: 5V
- This is another great IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface.
- As the pin resources of the Arduino controller are limited, your project may be not able to use a normal LCD shield after connected with a certain quantity of sensors or SD card.
- However, with this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already have I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually costs no more resources at all. It is fantastic for Arduino based project.
- PCB Size ( L x W ):42 x 20mm
- Weight: 5g
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.