HTU21D Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module
HTU21D Temperature & Humidity Sensor is a premium quality Humidity & Temperature Sensor. The HTU21D Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module is a low-cost, easy-to-use, highly accurate, digital humidity and temperature sensor. This sensor is ideal for environmental sensing and data logging and perfect for weather stations or humidor control systems. All you need is two lines for I2C communication and you’ll have relative humidity readings and very accurate temperature readings as a bonus. The measured time of this sensor is up to 50 msec. There are only four pins that need to be hooked up in order to start using this sensor in a project. One for VCC, one for GND, and two data lines for I2C communication. This breakout board has built-in 4.7k pull-up resistors for I2C communications. If you’re hooking up multiple I2C devices on the same bus, you may want to disable these resistors. This product is known as HTU21D Temperature and Humidity Sensor Breakout Board Module, HTU21D Temperature Humidity Sensor I2C, HTU21D, Humidity Sensor, Sensor Module, and Temperature Sensor, HTU21D, HTU21D Sensor, Humidity Senso, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor.
Full drops of water can damage the sensor. We recommend wrapping the board in Teflon/irrigation tape for extreme conditions where water droplets may find their way into the sensor.
- Uses the I2C interface
- Typical humidity accuracy of ±2%
- Typical temperature accuracy of ±0.3C
- Operates from 0 to 100% humidity but this sensor isn’t recommended for harsh environments where it could come in contact with water (such as rain).
- 3.3V sensor – use inline logic level converters or 10k resistors to limit 5V signals
- Only one HTU21D sensor can reside on the I2C bus at a time
- Power supply: 1.5 ~ 3.6
- Humidity measure range: 0 ~ 100%RH
- Temperature Measure Range: -40 ~ +105 °C
- Max. power consumption: 2.7 µW
- Communication: I2C
- Measure time: 50 msec
- Response time: 5 sec
- Length: 16 mm
- Width: 16 mm
- Height: 2.5 mm
- Weight: 5 gm
- Outdoor use uses involving potential chemical contamination or electrical interference
- Nuclear energy control systems, combustion systems, railroad systems, aviation systems
- Medical equipment, amusement machines, vehicles, safety equipment, and installations subject to separate industry or government regulations
- Systems, machines, and equipment that could present a risk to life or property
- Domestic freezer, water tanks, refrigerator, industrial chiller, steamer, industrial equipment, and another temperature-controlled system.
- 1 x HTU21D Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module
- 1 x Set of Header
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.