F5305S MOSFET DC Switch Controlling Board
The F5305S Power Mosfet Module is based on the FET model of the new original F5305S. We can input PWM signal for motor control Speed, lightness, etc. Tags, F5305 Module, F5305S, F5305S Mosfet Control Module, and F5305 PWM Control Module, F5305 Mosfet Control Module Replacement Relay, MOSFET Electronic Switch DC Controlling Board, F5305S MOSFET Electronic Switch DC Controlling Board, Mosfet Electronic Switch DC Cooling Board, Mosfet Electronic Switch DC Cooling Board.
- In the FET module, the input and output are completely isolated from each other.
- FET module, the input, and output are completely isolated.
- Signal trigger terminal: digital high and low level. Can be connected to the microcontroller IO port, PLC interface, DC power supply, etc.
- The output can control high-power equipment, motors, bulbs, LED strips, DC motors, micro pumps, solenoid valves, etc.
- Using the original F5305S power FET, you can input PWM, control motor speed, the brightness of the lamp, etc.
- Trigger signal: digital high/weak signal, can be connected to IO microcontroller, plc interface, DC power supply, and so on.
- Output data can control powerful devices: motor, light bulb, light and strips, DC motor, small pumps, solenoid valve.
- Input Voltage: 3 ~ 20V
- Input Current: 5mA
- Output Voltage: 5 ~ 35V
- Output Current: 5A
- Length: 46 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Height: 18 mm
- Weight: 12 gm
- .1 x F5305S MOSFET DC Switch Controlling Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.