DB207S (DB207)-2A Single-Phase Glass Passivated Silicon Bridge Rectifier-SMD
DB207S (DB207)-2A Single-Phase Glass Passivated Silicon Bridge Rectifier-SMD Internally 4x Diodes in a bridge configuration, useful in AC-DC conversion or DC polarity correction for operation up to 1000V at 2A. A diode bridge is an arrangement of four (or more) diodes in a bridge circuit configuration that provides the same polarity of output for either polarity of input.
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage: 1000V
- Maximum RMS Bridge Input Voltage: 700V
- Maximum DC Blocking Voltage: 1000V
- Rating to 1000V PRV
- Maximum Average Forward Output Current at TA = 40o˚C: 2A
- Ideal for printed circuit board
- Low forward voltage drop, high current capability
- Reliable low-cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique results in inexpensive product
- Lead tin Pb/Sn copper
- The plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-0
- Package: DB-S
- Approx Weight: 2gm
- 1 x DB207S (DB207)-2A Single-Phase Glass Passivated Silicon Bridge Rectifier-SMD
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.