Lm393 Motor Speed Measuring Sensor Module
Lm393 Motor Speed Measuring Sensor Module Widely used in motor speed detection, pulse count, the position limit, etc. The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect. DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Using imported trough type optical coupling sensor, groove width 5 mm.
- The output state light, lamp output level, the output low-level light.
- Covered: output high level; Without sunscreen: the output low level.
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15mA
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparator Module
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 14mm
- Height: 12mm
- Approx Weight: 5gm
- VCC Connect the positive 3.3 5 v power supply
- GND Connect power negative
- DO TTL switch signal output
- AO This module does not work
- The module does not have Analog output.
- 1 X Lm393 Motor Speed Measuring Sensor Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.