DF10S – 1A SMD Glass Passivated Bridge Rectifier
DF10S – 1A SMD Glass Passivated Bridge Rectifier Rectifiers are used to convert AC power to DC power. Among the rectifiers, the bridge rectifier is the most efficient rectifier circuit. We can define bridge rectifiers as a type of full-wave rectifier that uses four or more diodes in a bridge circuit configuration to efficiently convert alternating (AC) current to a direct (DC) current.
- Glass Passivated Die Construction
- Low Forward Voltage Drop, High Current Capability
- Surge Overload Rating to 50A Peak
- Designed for Surface Mount Application
- Weight: 0.38 grams
- Max Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage (VRMM): 1000V
- Max Working Peak Reverse Voltage (VRWM): 1000V
- Max DC Blocking Voltage (VR): 1000V
- Max RMS Reverse Voltage (VRMS): 700V
- Max Average Forward Rectified Current @ TA = +40°C (Io): 1A
- Max Non-Repetitive Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3 ms Single Half Sine-Wave Superimposed on Rated Load (IFSM): 50A
- Case: DF-S
- Packaging: 50/Tube
- Power Supply
- 1 x DF10S – 1A SMD Glass Passivated Bridge Rectifier
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.