CP2102-6pin USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter
This is the CP2102(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter module. This is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB bus and will appear as a standard COM port.ThisCP2102 doesn’t require any external oscillator, it onboard-board voltage regulator, and it even uses a reprogrammable internal EEPROM for the device description. The full hardware UART has flow control for baud rates from 300bps to 921600bps.
This breakout also allows you to connect the TX/RX pins of your favorite microcontroller or serial application to the RX/TX pins of the breakout, creating a simple serial cable replacement.
- Brand new and high quality
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- Includes a clock circuit and power-on reset circuit
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meet the USB2.0 specification requirements
- SUSPEND pin supports USB suspend state
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of an accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- With reset signal output, etc. directly to the Arduino board Pro mini download!
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- The supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, and parity bits
- Connotation 512 byte receive buffer and 512 bytes transmit buffer
- Supports hardware handshaking or X-ON/X-OFF
- Length: 42mm
- Width: 16mm
- Height: 6mm
- Weight: 4gm
Package Includes :
- 1 x CP2102-6pin USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter
Datasheet: CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.