750 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0603SAF7500JT5E – 0603 Package
750 Ohm 1/10 W Resistor 0603 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 750 Ohm 0603 SMD Resistor, 750 ohms, 750 100mw SMD Resistor, 750 Ohm Resistor, 750 Ohm Resistor, 750R Resistor, 750E Ohm SMD Resistors, 750 R Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royal Ohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 0603SAF7500JT5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 750 Ohm
- Power Rating: 100 mW (1/10 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 75V
- Temperature Coefficient: 200 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0603
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 750 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0603SAF7500JT5E – 0603 Package
- 1 x 750 Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0603SAF7500JT5E – 0603 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.