100K ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC0603FR-07100KL – 0603 Package
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. High-power resistors that can dissipate many watts of electrical power as heat, may be used as part of motor controls, in power distribution systems, or as test loads for generators. Fixed resistors have resistances that only change slightly with temperature, time, or operating voltage. This product is known as 100K Ohm, 100K Ohm Resistor 0603 package, 100K Ohm SMD Resistor, 100K Ohm 0603 Package Resistor, 100 k Ohm 0603 package, and 100 k Resistor 0603 package.
- Manufacturer: YAGEO
- Manufacturer Part No: RC0603FR-07100KL
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 100K Ohms
- Voltage Rating: 75 V
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Power Rating: 100 mW (1/10 W)
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Package/Case: 0603
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- 1 X 100K ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC0603FR-07100KL – 0603 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.