1.2K Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0603SAF1201T5E – 0603 Package
1.2K Ohm 1/10 W Resistor 0603 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 1.2K Ohm 0603 SMD Resistor, 1.2K ohms, 1.2K 100mw SMD Resistor, 1.2K Ohm Resistor, 1K2 Ohm Resistor, 1K2 Resistor, 1.2 K Ohm SMD Resistors, 1K2Ohm Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royal Ohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 0603SAF1201T5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 1.2K Ohm
- Power Rating: 100 mW (1/10 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 75V
- Temperature Coefficient: 200 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 0603
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 1.2K Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0603SAF1201T5E – 0603 Package
- 1 x 1.2K Ohm 1/10 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 0603SAF1201T5E – 0603 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.