RFID Tag with Keychain 125kHz
RFID Tag with Keychain (125kHz) door card refers to the keychain that encapsulates the RF chip inside. The packaged chip can realize different functional requirements. It is often used in community access control systems, enterprise access control attendance systems, patrol systems, member points consumption, campus cards, etc. Because of its convenient carrying, small size, and considerable advantages, it is deeply loved by people.
- 125khz RFID proximity id token tag key keyfobs for the access system
- Operation frequency: 125 kHz
- Each token pre-programmed with a unique id which is printed on it
- Water-resistant, each comes with keyring included
- Compatible with all RFID reader to gain access
- Card read distance: 0- 10 cm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.