Raspberry Pi Pico – RP2040
Raspberry Pi Pico – RP2040, all-new Raspberry Pi Pico is the latest addition to the Raspberry Pi family of microcontrollers. It is a new flexible microcontroller board that is built on silicon and is designed entirely by Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi Pico board is integrated with all the features for you to get started with whether you choose to use our C/C++ SDK or the official MicroPython port. Raspberry Pi Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces.
The Pico board from Raspberry Pi is built with an RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi. It has a dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz. This Raspberry Pi features 2MB of onboard Flash memory and 264KB of SRAM.
The design of the Raspberry Pi Pico board provides a castellated module that allows soldering direct to carrier boards. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly experience with drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Datasheet:Raspberry Pi Pico – RP2040