Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera with Interchangeable Lens Base
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced a new camera board in its official Accessories that would dramatically improve the photographic capabilities available to the popular DIY computer’s enthusiasts and hobbyists. It’s called the High-Quality Camera, It comes with a 7.9mm (Type 1/2.3) Sony IMX477 12.3-megapixel back-illuminated sensor, along with the amount that works with off the shelf C- and CS-mount lenses used on industrial and 16mm film cameras. It is compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/4 boards.
There have been official Raspberry Pi camera boards before, but they used much smaller, lower-resolution sensors and relied on fixed-focus lenses. This High-Quality Camera is much more flexible DIY camera now which supports interchangeable C- and CS-mount lenses and offers adjustable back focus.
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor.
- Resolution: 12.3 megapixels.
- Output: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/4 boards
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
Package Includes :
- 1 x Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera with Interchangeable Lens Base