Pink LED-5mm Diffused
A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source that emits light when current flows through it. Electrons in the semiconductor recombine with electron holes, releasing energy in the form of photons. The color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photons) is determined by the energy required for electrons to cross the band gap of the semiconductor.White light is obtained by using multiple semiconductors or a layer of light-emitting phosphor on the semiconductor device.
- 5mm / 4.8mm Diffused Straw Hat Wide Angle Pink LED – Wide Angle (Ships from US)
- Size: 5mm Straw Hat Diffused, Color: Pink, Luminosity: 5,000-6,000 mcd
- Forward Voltage: 3.0-3.4v, Current: 20mA, Wavelength: N/A
- Viewing Angle: Diffused, MountStyle: Through Hole (DIP), Lens Color: Diffused In Emitting Color
- Super bright LEDs, used for mods, RC, adruino, cars, HO Scale models, planes, trucks, adafruit projects, halloween, christmas, PC, Ultra Light, etc
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product