PICkit3.5 Debugger and Programmer
Pickit3.5 PIC Programmer-Debugger-Emulator for Microchip The MPLAb allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit 3 is connected to the design engineer’s PC using a full-speed USB interface and can connect to the target via a Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE). This Product is known as pic kit 3.5, pic programmer, pickit, pickit3.5, PICkit3.5 PIC KIT3.5 Debugger Programmer, PICKIT3.5 KIT3.5 Programmer Simulator, PIC Kit3.5 Programmer Debugger, PICKit 3.5 PIC USB Programmer & Debugger Compatible, PICkit3.5 Programmer.
After the upgrade advantages:
1. the firmware is never lost, firmware can be self-healing, to avoid demolition case.
2. Offline programming never crash, so download more smoothly and completely conquer all versions of MPLAB, MPLAB X.
3. Each PICkit3.5 with a unique serial number, in MPLAB X under, can operate multiple Kit3.5.
4. Increase the external power supply current, the output voltage is more stable.
5. The interface protection is more perfect.
- Input Supply voltage: 1.8~5V
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible (free download from Microchip)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- ICSP cable included
- Length: 95mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 11.5mm
- Weight: 30gm
Package Includes :
- 1 x PIC KIT3.5
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 6 pin Cable
Important Data: Download MP LAB IDE
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.