P6100 – 100MHz Oscilloscope Probe
Before taking any measurements using a probe, first check the compensation of the probe and adjust it to match the channel inputs. Most oscilloscopes have a square wave reference signal available at a terminal on the front panel used to compensate the probe. Connect the probe to the signal source on your oscilloscope. Set the probe to 10X position. Adjust trimmer until seeing flat-top square wave on the display.
Accessories and Features:
Probe is provided with several accessories designed to make probing and measurement simpler. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these accessories and their uses.
- Type of Measuring Probe: Oscilloscope
- Model: P6100
- Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Rise Time: 3.5ns
- Attenuation Ratio: 1X&10X
- Input Resistance: 1MΩ/10MΩ±2%
- Input Capacitance: 70pF ~ 120pF
- Max Input Voltage: 1x150V RMS CAT II&10x300RMS CAT II
- Compensation Range: 15 ~ 45pF
- Temperature Range: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Cable Length: 110 cm
- Weight: 55gm
Datasheet: P6100 – 100MHz Oscilloscope Probe
- 2 x P6100 – 100MHz Oscilloscope Probe
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.