UT-P05 Passive Oscilloscope Probe- 200MHz
These characteristics apply to a UT-P05 series probe installed on a specified oscilloscope. When used with another instrument. the oscilloscope must have an input impedance of 1 MΩ. The instrument must have a warm-up period of at least 20 minutes and be in an environment that does not exceed the limits.
- Part No: UT-P05
- Manufacturer: UNI-T
- Type of measuring probe: for oscilloscope
- Kind of probe: Passive
- Band: 200MHz
- Input Resistance: 1x1MΩ±2%, 10x10MΩ±2%
- Working Voltage: 1x300Vpp, 10x600Vpp
- Cable/adapter structure: Straight plug BNC
- Gear: 1:1, 10:1
- Test Voltage: 300V/600V
- Cable length: 1.2m
- 1 x UT-P05 Passive Oscilloscope Probe- 200MHz
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.