LSC3-12VDC-T – 12V 3A Telecommunication Relay – Leone
A relay is an electrically operated switch. It consists of a set of input terminals for single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminals. L2RL is a high current and voltage relay manufactured by Leone. It’s an (Single pole double throw) relay and can handle up to 12V dc voltage and 8 Amp current. Tags, Leone Relay, 12V Relay, 12V 3A Relay, 12V Leone Relay, 12V SPDT Relay.
- Manufacturer Part No: LSC3-12VDC-T
- Manufacturer: Leone
- Contact From: 1C
- Contact Material: Ag Alloy
- Coil Voltage Rating: 12V
- Contact capacity: 3A@240VAC, 3A@28VDC
- Coil Power Consumption: 0.36W / 0.2W
- Insulation Resistance: 10 Mega Ohm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ 70°C
- Pin counts: 4
- Colour: Black
- Mounting Type: Through-hole
- Length: 15.5 mm
- Width: 10.5 mm
- Height: 11.8 mm
- Approx Weight: 3.5 gm
- Domestic control and switching
- Car control switching box
- Home Automation and Security system
- Motor Control System etc.
- 1 x LSC3-12VDC-T – 12V 3A Telecommunication Relay – Leone
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.