Grove to Arduino Nano Connectivity Evaluation Expansion Board
Grove Shield for Arduino Nano provides you with a simple way to connect with Arduino Nano. Grove Shield for Arduino Nano, helps you get rid of breadboard and jumper wires by pulling out the pins of the motherboard and expanding to 8 Grove connectors.
- Easy to use: Plug the expansion board into the Arduino Nano or Seeeduino Nano and use it directly.
- Numerous interfaces: It expands to 8 Grove connectors, including 3 Grove digital connectors, 3 Grove analog connectors, 1 Grove I2C connector, and 1 Grove UART connector.
- Grove unified socket: The shield ensures “Plug and Play” and could be versatile for various applications.
- Manufacturer Part No: 103100124
- Manufacturer: Seeed Technology Co., Ltd
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operation Temperature: -25℃ to +85℃
- 1-Analog Ports: include 3 anlog ports, A0, A2, A6
- 2-Digital Ports: include 3 digital ports, D2, D4, D6
- 3-UART Port: 1 UART port
- 4-I2C Ports: 1 I2C ports
- Dimensions: 45mm x40mm
- Projects with Grove sensors
- Interface Extensions
- 1 x Grove to Arduino Nano Connectivity Evaluation Expansion Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.