LM393DT – Low Power Dual Comparator IC SMD – SOIC-8 Package
Application areas include limit comparators, simple analog to digital converters; pulse, square-wave and time delay generators; wide range VCO; MOS clock timers; multivibrators and high voltage digital logic gates. The LM393 series was designed to directly interface with TTL and CMOS. When operated from both plus and minus power supplies, the LM393 series will directly interface with MOS logic where their low power drain is a distinct advantage over standard comparators.
- Part No: LM393DT
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Number of Channels: 2 Channel
- Output Type: CMOS, DTL, ECL, MOS, TTL
- Response Time: 1.3 us
- Comparator Type: Differential
- Supply Voltage – Min: 2 V
- Supply Voltage – Max: 36 V
- Operating Supply Current: 600 uA
- Output Current per Channel: 18 mA
- Vos – Input Offset Voltage: 5 mV
- Ib – Input Bias Current: 250 nA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Package / Case: 8-SOIC (0.154″, 3.90mm Width)
- Battery Powered Applications
- Industrial Applications
- 1 x LM393DT – Low Power Dual Comparator IC SMD – SOIC-8 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.