MOC3063 Zero-Cross Phototriac Driver Optocoupler–SOP-6-SMD
These devices contain a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a light-activated silicon bilateral switch, which functions like a triac. They are for the interface between electronic controls and act as resistive and inductive loads for 115/240 VAC operational control systems.
- Solenoid valve/valve controls
- Static mains switches
- Temperature controls
- AC Motor starters
- Lighting controls
- AC drives
- Semiconductor relays
- Reverse Voltage: 6V
- Forward Current: 60mA
- Forward Voltage: 1.3~1.5V
- Reverse Leakage Current: 100µA
- Maximum Output Voltage: 420VAC
- Total Power Dissipation: 120mW
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.