IRG4PC40UD – 600V 40A 8 to 60 kHz IGBT – TO-247 Package
An insulated-gate bipolar transistor is a three-terminal power semiconductor device primarily used as an electronic switch which, as it was developed, came to combine high efficiency and fast switching. The IRG4BC40UD is an Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor with Ultrafast Soft Recovery Diode. It is designed to be a “drop-in” replacement for equivalent industry-standard Generation 3 IR IGBTs. It is optimized for specific application conditions. The generation 4 IGBTs offers the highest efficiencies available. The HEXFRED diodes optimized for performance with IGBTs and the minimized recovery characteristics require less/no snubbing. Tags, G4PC50UD600V IGBT, 600V UltraFast IGBT, Component, IGBT, Indulated Gate Bipolar Transistor, IRG4PC40UD, IRG4PC40UD 600V UltraFast 8-60 kHz IGBT, IRG4PC40UD IGBT, IRG4PC40UD UltraFast 8-60 kHz IGBT, IRG4PC40UD UltraFast IGBT, UltraFast 8-60 kHz IGBT, UltraFast IGBT.
Recommended product: Click here
- UltraFast: Optimized for high operating frequencies 8-40 kHz in hard switching, >200 kHz in resonant mode.
- Generation 4 IGBT design provides tighter parameter distribution and higher efficiency than Generation 3
- Collector-to-Emitter Voltage: 600V
- Continuous Collector Current: 40A @25°C
- Continuous Collector Current: 20A 100°C
- Pulsed Collector Current: 160A
- Clamped Inductive Load Current: 160A
- Diode Continuous Forward Current: 15 @100°C
- Diode Maximum Forward Current: 160A
- Gate-to-Emitter Voltage: ±20V
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 160 Watt @25°C
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 65 Watt @100°C
- Package: TO-247AC
- 1 x IRG4PC40UD – 600V 40A 8 to 60 kHz IGBT – TO-247 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.