ESP32-CAM-MB Micro USB Download Module For ESP32 CAM Development Board
The ESP32-CAM AI-Thinker MB programmer Shield is a shield that you attach to your ESP32-CAM board GPIOs.The programmer comes with the CH340C USB to serial chip. This allows you to program the ESP32-CAM using the USB port on the shield. The shield also comes with a RESET button. This may be useful to easily reset the ESP32-CAM or put it into flashing mode. This product is known as Ai-Thinker Cam Board programmer, ESP Cam Board Programmer, ESP32 Cam Programmer, ESP32 Camera Board Programmer, etc.
Note: The camera module is not included with the Board.
- The ESP32-CAM camera module is based on an ESP32 chip with an OV2640 2MP camera, built-in flash, and also supports OV7670 cameras. Small and compact design, can fit on a solderless breadboard, saves space for your project.
- Specifications: The board uses a high-performance dual-core 32-bit LX6 CPU, can be used as an application processor, and integrates WiFi, traditional Bluetooth, and low-power BLE. its main frequency adjustment ranges from 80MHz to 240MHz, adopts 7-stage pipeline architecture, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, and so on.
- Features: The board is fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards, has 9 GPIO ports, built-in 520 KB SRAM plus 4MB PSRAM, support UART/SPI/I2C/PWM and other interfaces, STA/AP/STA+AP working mode, maximum 4G TF card, image WiFI upload, multiple sleep modes, secondary development, etc.
- Use: ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications, suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
- Note: since comes with ESP32-CAM-MB: Micro USB to Serial Port CH340C chip, so no longer needs to use a converter to program it. Plug and play, use the Micro USB cable to connect the PC and the ESP32-CAM-MB board.
- Model: ESP32-CAM-MB
- Chipset: CH340G
- Connectivity: Micro-USB
- IO port: 9
- Power supply: 5V 2A
- SPI Flash: default 32Mbit
- RAM: built-in 520KB SRAM+4MB PSRAM
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n/e/i
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards
- Spectrum Range: 2412~2484MHz
- Support TF card: maximum support 4G
- Support Interface: UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
- Serial Port Baud-rate: Default 115200 bps
- Antenna: onboard PCB antenna, gain 2dBi
- Security: WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
- Image Output Format: JPEG( OV2640 support only ), BMP, Grayscale
- Color: Black
- Length: 40 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Height: 10 mm
- Weight:6 gm
Ch340 IC Driver: CH34x_Install_Windows_v3_4
- 1 x ESP32-CAM-MB Micro USB Download Module For ESP32 CAM Development Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.