ESP32 CAM Development Board WiFi+Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module
The ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module 2MP For Face Recognization has a very competitive small-sized camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 40 x 27 mm; a deep sleep current of up to 6mA and is widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, and other IoT applications. This module adopts a DIP package and can be directly inserted into the backplane to realize rapid production of products, providing customers with a high-reliability connection mode, which is convenient for application in various IoT hardware terminals.ESP integrates WiFi, traditional Bluetooth, and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture. It has the main frequency adjustment range of 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
This Product Known as, OV2640 2MP ESP32-CAM WiFi + Bluetooth Module Camera Module Development Board ESP32 5V Dual-core 32-B, ESP32 CAM DEVELOPMENT BOARD WIFI+BLUETOOTH WITH OV2640 CAMERA MODULE, ESP32 Camera Module, ESP32-CAM, ESP32 development, ESP32-CAM Camera Module 3.3V DIY/USB Board Arduino, esp32, ESP32 CAM, ESP32 CAM Development Board WiFi+Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module, ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module, ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module For Face Recognization, ESP32 CAM WiFi+Bluetooth, ESP32 CAM WiFi+Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module, ESP32 CAM with OV2640 Camera Module
- FPC connector.
- Support for OV2640 (sold with a board) or OV7670 cameras.
- Image Format: JPEG( OV2640 support only ), BMP, grayscale.
- LED flashlight.
- Make: Generic ( Note: this is not AI-Think module)
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Operating Temperature: -20~85°C
- SPI Flash: Default 32Mbit
- RAM: 520KB SRAM + 4MB PSRAM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/
- UART Baudrate: 115200 bps
- Image Output Format: JPEG( OV2640 support only ), BMP, GRAYSCALE
- Spectrum Range: 2412 ~2484 MHz
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC module.
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor.
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS.
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM.
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC.
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash lamp.
- Support image WiFI upload.
- Supports TF card.
- Supports multiple sleep modes.
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS.
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode.
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology.
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
- Dimensions (ESP32):
- Length: 40mm
- Width: 27mm
- Height: 12mm
- 1 x ESP32 CAM WiFi Module
- 1 x OV2640 Camera Module 2MP
How to Use: ESP32 CAM
Datasheet: ESP32 CAM Development Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.