75K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F7502T5E – 1206 Package
75K Ohm-1/4 Watt Resistor 1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 75K Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 75K R SMD Resistor, 75K E 250 mW SMD Resistor, 75K Ohm Resistor, 75 K Resistor, 75KOhm Resistor, 75K Ohm SMD Resistors, 75KOhm 1206 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Royal Ohm
- Manufacturer Part No: 1206S4F7502T5E
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 75K Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 200V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 75K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F7502T5E – 1206 Package
- 1 x 75K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance 1206S4F7502T5E – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.