91K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC1206FR-0791KL – 1206 Package
91K Ohm-1/4 Watt Resistor 1206 A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. This product is known as 91K Ohm 1206 SMD Resistor, 91K SMD Resistor, 91K 250 mW SMD Resistor, 91K Ohm Resistor, 91K Resistor, 91K Ohm Resistor, 91K Ohm SMD Resistors, 91K Ohm 1206 Resistor.
- Manufacturer: Yageo
- Manufacturer Part No: RC1206FR-0791KL
- Product Type: Thick Film Resistors SMD
- Resistance: 91K Ohm
- Power Rating: 250 mW (1/4 W)
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Voltage Rating: 200V
- Temperature Coefficient: 100 PPM/°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
Datasheet: 91K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC1206FR-0791KL – 1206 Package
- 1 x 91K Ohm 1/4 Watt Resistor 1% Tolerance RC1206FR-0791KL – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.