74LS96 5-Bit Shift Register IC – DIP-16 Package
These shift registers consist of five R-S master-slave flip-flops connected to perform parallel-to-serial or serial-to-parallel conversion of binary data. Since both inputs and outputs for all flip-flops are accessible, parallel-in/ parallel-out or serial-in/ serail-out operation may be performed. 74LS96 5-Bit Shift Register IC – DIP-16 Package The 74LS96 is a 5-bit shift register with both serial and parallel (ones transfer) data entry. Since the ’96 has the output of each stage available as well as a D-type serial input and ones transfer inputs on each stage, it can be used 5-bit serial- to-parallel, serial-to-serial and some parallel-to-serial data operations. The 74LS96 is five master/slave flip-flops connected to perform right shift. The flip- flops change state on the LOW-HIGH transition of the clock. The Serial (S) input is edge-triggered and must be stable only one set-up time before the LOW to HIGH clock transition. This product is known as 5-Bit Shift Register IC, 5-Bit Shift Register SMD IC, 7496 IC, 7496 DIP IC, 74LS96 IC, 74LS96 DIP IC.
- 5-bit parallel-to-serial or serial-to-parallel converter
- Asynchronous transfer preset entry
- Buffered positive-triggered clock
- Buffered active LOW Clear
- Supply Voltage: 7V
- Input Voltage: -0.5 ~ 7.0V
- Input Current: -30 ~ 1 mA
- Voltage applied to output in HIGH output State: -0.5 ~ Vcc
- Operating Free Air Temperature: 0 ~ 70°C
- Sync Parallel Load
- Separate Shift and Load Clock Inputs
- Package: DIP-16
- Interface LCD
- Cascading applications
- High logic level controller
- 1 x 74LS96 5-Bit Shift Register IC – DIP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.