The ADC0804 is a CMOS 8-bit successive approximation A/D converters that uses a differential potentiometric ladder – similar to the 256R products. These converters are designed to allow operation with the NSC800 and INS8080A derivative control bus with TRI-STATE? output latches directly driving the data bus. These A/Ds appear like memory locations or I/O ports to the microprocessor and no interfacing logic is needed. Differential analog voltage inputs allow increasing the common-mode rejection and offsetting the analog zero input voltage value. In addition, the voltage reference input can be adjusted to allow encoding any smaller analog voltage span to the full 8 bits of resolution.
- Compatible with 8080 mP derivative – no interfacing logic needed – access time – 135 ns
- Easy interface to all microprocessors, or operates ‘‘stand alone’’
- Differential analog voltage inputs
- Logic inputs and outputs meet both MOS and TTL voltage level specifications
- Works with 2.5V (LM336) voltage reference
- On-chip clock generator
- 0V to 5V analog input voltage range with single 5V
- No zero adjust required
- 0.3× standard width 20-pin DIP package
- 20-pin molded chip carrier or small outline package
- Operates ratiometrically or with 5 VDC, 2.5 VDC, or analog span adjusted voltage reference
Resolution 8 bits
- Total error +1/4 LSB, +1/2 LSB and +1 LSB
- Conversion time 100 ms
There are no reviews yet.