74LS32 (or 7432) IC-OR Gate-Quad-2 Input
This device contains four independent gates each of which performs the logic OR function. The 74LS32 is a 14 Pin Quad 2-Input OR Gate IC. The 74LS32 provides four independent 2-input OR gates with standard push-pull outputs. Featured by Sharvi Electronics The device is designed for operation with a power supply range of 2.0V to 6.0V. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- Voltage Rating: 2.0 to 6.0V
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 70ºC
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
- Large Operating Voltage Range
- Wide Operating Conditions
- CMOS low power consumption
- Schmitt Trigger Action at All Inputs
- Number of: 14 Pins
- Mounting: Through Hole
- Package: DIP-14
- 1 x 74LS32 (or 7432) IC-OR Gate-Quad-2 Input
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.