330uH 5.2A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
330uH 5.2A High Current Toroidal DIP Inductor 330uH 5.2A High Current Toroidal DIP Inductor is a passive electronic device widely used in electronic circuits. It is an insulated coil that is a wire wound on a ring-shaped form that is made of different materials, such as, powdered iron, ferrite, or another material. A toroidal inductor is mostly used where large inductance is required. Toroidal inductors have more inductance per turn and can carry more current than solenoids with a core of similar material and size. This product is known as 330µH Inductor, 33uH 5A Current Inductor, 33uH 5A Current Toroidal Inductor, 33uH 5A Toroidal Inductor, 33uH Inductor, 33uH Toroidal Inductor
- Inductor Type: Toroidal
- Material: Core Ferrite
- Inductance: 330µH
- Tolerance: 20%
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Current Rating: 5.2A
- Operating Temperature Range: –40 ~ 105°C
- Mounting Type: Through-Hole
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Package/Case: Radial, Vertical (Open)
- Diameter: 30 mm
- Width: 12 mm
- Weight: 38 gm
- Ideally used in electronics Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Game Machines, etc
- 1 X 330uH 5.2A High Current Toroidal Inductor – DIP-Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.