330uH 0.5A Inductor 10% Tolerance 9x12mm Drum Core
9X12mm 330uH DIP Power Inductor is a small choke coil power inductor. It has a wire wound on the core(magnetic or air), with leads attached to it for through-hole mounting. The power inductor is also known as a choke coil, choke, or differential mode inductor is used to limit the alternating current through the coil. It has a high Q factor, high self-resonance frequency, small magnetic flux leakage. Also, the power inductor has good magnetic shielding and is RoHS-free. Tags,330 uH Inductor, 330 µH Inductor, 330µH Inductor, 330 µH Inductor, 330µH 0.5A Inductor, 500mA 330uH Inductor, 330uh power inductor.
- Inductance Value: 330µH
- Tolerance: 10%
- DC Resistance (DCR)(mΩ) at 20°C: 0.45
- Current Rating: 0.5A
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Lead Spacing pitch: 4.5mm
- Inductor Dia: 9mm
- Width: 9mm
- Height: 12mm
- approx Weight: 2gm
- Ideally used in electronic Devices
- P3, PDA, HDD, DSC/DVC, as DC-DC converter inductors
- Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- 1 X 330uH 0.5A Inductor 10% Tolerance 9x12mm Drum Core
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.