2.2mH 0.45A Inductor 10% Tolerance 6x8mm Drum Core
6x8mm 2.2mH DIP Power Inductor is a small choke coil power inductor. It has a wire wound on the core(magnetic or air), with leads attached to it for through-hole mounting. The power inductor is also known as a choke coil, choke, or differential mode inductor is used to limit the alternating current through the coil. It has a high Q factor, high self-resonance frequency, and small magnetic flux leakage. Also, the power inductor has good magnetic shielding. Tags, 2.2mH Inductor, 2.2 mH, 2.2 mH Inductor, 2.2 mH Inductor, 2.2mH Drum Core Inductor, 2.2mHInductor.
- Inductance: 2.2mH
- Tolerance: 10%
- DC Resistance: 0.31mΩ at 20°C
- Current Rating: 0.45A
- Frequency: 1000Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Height: 8 mm
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Weight Approx: 1 gm
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- 1 X 2.2mH 0.45A Inductor 10% Tolerance 6x8mm Drum Core
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.