UPC4570 – Low Noise Dual Ultra Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp) IC SMD
The μ PC4570 is an ultra low-noise, wideband high slew-rate, dual operational amplifier. Input equivalent noise is three times better than the conventional 4558 type op-amps. The gain bandwidth products and the slew-rate are seven times better than 4558. In spite of fast AC performance, the μ PC4570 is extremely stable under voltage-follower circuit conditions. Supply current is also improved compared with conventional wideband op-amps.
- Ultra low noise: en = 4.5 nV/√Hz
- High slew rate: 7 V/μs
- High gain bandwidth product: GBW = 15 MHz at 100 kHz
- Internal frequency compensation
- Max Voltage between V+ and V−: −0.3V to +36V
- Max Differential Input Voltage (VID): +30V
- Input Voltage (VI): (V− − 0.3)V to (V+ + 0.3)V
- Output Voltage (VO): (V− − 0.3)V to (V+ + 0.3)V
- Max Power Dissipation (PT): 350mW
- Output Short Circuit Duration (ts): 10 sec
- Operating Ambient Temperature (TA): −20°C to +80°C
- Storage Temperature (Tstg): −55°C to +125°C
- Pre-amplifiers and active filters in audio, instrumentation, and communication circuits
There are no reviews yet.