UC3854 IC-High Power Factor Preregulator IC
The UC1854 provides active-power factor correction for power systems that otherwise would draw non-sinusoidal current from sinusoidal power lines. This device implements all the control functions necessary to build a power supply capable of optimally using available power-line current while minimizing line current distortion. To do this, the UC1854 contains a voltage amplifier, an analog multiplier and divider, a current amplifier, and a fixed-frequency PWM.
• Maximum Supply voltage: 35V
• Maximum Input Voltage VSENSE, VRMS, ISENSE, MULTOUT: 11V
• Maximum Continuous Gate driver current Input current: 0.5AV
• Maximum Power dissipation: 250mA
• Storage temperature range: -65°C to +150°C