Solid State Relay Module DC To AC SSR-KD-25-DA 3-32VDC/24-480VAC 25A
This is DC To AC SSR-KD-25-DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32VDC/24-480VAC 25A. A solid-state relay (SSR) is an electronic switch, which, unlike an electromechanical relay, contains no moving parts. The types of SSR are photo-coupled SSR, transformer-coupled SSR, and hybrid SSR. A photo-coupled SSR is controlled by a low voltage signal which is isolated optically from the load.
The control signal in a photo-coupled SSR typically energizes an LED which activates a photo-sensitive diode. The diode turns on a back-to-back thyristor, silicon controlled rectifier, or MOSFET transistor to switch the load.
This particular SSR can switch current loads of up to 25A with a 3-32V DC input and a zero cross trigger control method. Each one of these relays is equipped with four screw terminals (for use with ring or fork connectors) and a plastic cover that slides over the top of the relay to protect the terminals.
- Brand Name: KELTRONIC
- Rated current: 25Amp
- Rated voltage: 24V~480V AC
- Control voltage: 3V~32V DC
- Control current : <10mA
- Reverse-parallel SCR as the output component can be used in a commercial or heavy industrial application with reliable performance
- “Ultra-low” input current
- Low output off-state leakage current
- Low output on-state voltage drop
- Availed with zero-crossing conduction (resistive load) or random conduction (inductive load or phase control)
- Display output status via LED
- Standard output RC snubber circuit
- Transparent cover for extra protection
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.