Soldron 878D Hot Air Soldering Rework Station
75 Watt soldering Iron, Soldron 878D Hot Air Soldering Rework Station ideal for the electrical and automotive industries. Comes with a comfortable rubber-coated handle. Continuous rated (24 hours) operates at Maximum Temperature up to 60 watts Iron 480°c. Soldron 878D 60W Soldering Station is ESD safe and is equipped with a microcontroller-based smart circuit design. The ultimate combo of Hot air and Soldering Iron, the 878D is the best combo-station that an advanced multi-engineer can buy. The hot air blower is its own separate unit, which can easily be replaced instead of changing the whole unit like pipe-based stations, where the blower unit is inside the station.
This product has an integrated blower within the handheld unit. Featured by sharvielctronics has a built-in temperature sensor for precise measuring. This product can be digitally controlled so that you do not face any issues while using it. This one has a built-in cut-off sensor when placed on Cradle. You can get a rubber grip for non-slippery use and is available with an MCH heater for long life.
- Voltage: 210 – 230VAC
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Operating Temperature: 480 C
- Soldering Iron:
- 60watts 480C max.
- ESD safe, lead-free iron with printed ceramic heater
- Microcontroller-based smart circuit design.
- Sleep function to save energy and conserve the bit.
- Hot Air Gun:
- 550 watts max 450C max
- High Capacity heater with temperature sensor for uniform and fast heating.
- Blower on the handle with speed control makes it lightweight, efficient, and easy to use.
- When placed in the cradle, the hot air gun heater switches off automatically and starts the fan to cool it.
- 6 months manufacturer limited warranty
- Flow and temperature control of hot air blower
- ESD Safe
- SMD Soldering
- Heat sink
- Tinning the heavy wire ends
- 1 x Soldering Iron
- 1 x Hot Air Gun
- 1 x Station
- 1 x Nozzles of Different Sizes
- 1 x Stand with Sponge
- 1 x Supply Cord
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.