Servo Mount Brackets For MG995 MG996 Servo Motor
The two-degree-of-freedom MG995 steering gear head is a small torque platform with high torque and high-cost performance. It can perform two-degree-of-freedom movement in horizontal and vertical directions, which is convenient for installing cameras.
It can realize image monitoring and image recognition and positioning tracking. Sensors or ultrasonic ranging sensors can be combined into an integrated detection device that enables the robot to sense obstacles around it, thereby enabling robot obstacle avoidance. Of course, it is also possible to install various sensors and complete various novel interactive works through the servo controller.
- Material: Mild Steel
- Supported Motors: 10kg-cm servos (such as MG995, MG996)
- No of Axis: 2 axis
- No of Metallic Pieces: 2
- This product is made of high-quality materials and is durable.
- Various sensors can be installed to complete a variety of novel interactive works through the servo controller.
- It is convenient to install the camera, which can realize image monitoring and image recognition and tracking.
- This product is a large rotation, cost-effective small pan/tilt that can perform two-degree-of-freedom motion in horizontal and vertical directions.
- The addition of an infrared sensor or an ultrasonic distance measuring sensor can be combined into an integrated detecting device, so that the robot can sense the surrounding obstacles, thereby realizing the obstacle avoidance function of the robot.
- Weight: 51.2gm
- FPV Camera systems
- Object tracking Systems
- Security Camera application
- Ultrasonic Distance measurement and Ultrasonic Radars
- Robotic Arm and Robotic Leg applications
- 1 x Multipurpose Aluminium Standard Servo Bracket Black
- 1 x Long U Aluminium Servo Bracket Black
- 1 x Screw kit mix
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.