The PIC17C4X devices are 40/44-Pin, EPROM/ROM-based members of the versatile PIC17CXX family of low-cost, high-performance, CMOS, fully-static, 8-bit microcontrollers. All PIC16/17 microcontrollers employ an advanced RISC architecture. The PIC17CXX has enhanced core features, 16-level deep stack, and multiple internal and external interrupt sources.
● Ambient temperature under bias: -55ºC to +125ºC
● Storage temperature: -65°C to +150°C
● Voltage on VDD with respect to VSS: 0V to +7.5V
● Voltage on MCLR with respect to Vss: 0.6V to +14V
● Total power dissipation: 1W
● Maximum current out of VSS pin: 250mA