NE556 IC-Dual Timer
The NE556, SA556 and SE556 dual monolithic timing circuits are highly stable controllers capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation. In the time delay mode of operation, the time is precisely controlled by one external resistor and capacitor. For a stable operation as an oscillator, the free running frequency and the duty cycle are both accurately controlled with two external resistors and one capacitor. The circuits may be triggered and reset on falling waveforms, and the output structure can source or sink up to 200 mA.
- Low turn-off time
- Maximum operating frequency greater than 500 kHz
- Timing from microseconds to hours
- Operates in both astable and monostable modes
- Output can source or sink up to 200 mA
- Adjustable duty cycle
- TTL compatible
- Temperature stability of 0.005% per °C
Datasheet: NE556 IC-Dual Timer
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.