N20 12V 60RPM Micro Metal Gear Motor With Encoder
These N20 12V 60RPM Micro Metal Gear Motor With Encoder is intended for use at 12V. Though in general, these kinds of motors can run at voltages above and below this nominal voltage; so they should comfortably operate in the 3 ~ 12V range (rotation can start at voltages as low as 0.5V). Lower voltages might not be practical, and higher voltages could start negatively affecting the life of the motor. The micro metal gear motors are available in a wide range of gear ratios—from 5:1 up to 1000:1. With the exception of 1000:1 gear ratio versions, all of the micro metal gear motors have the same physical dimensions; so one version can be easily swapped for another if your design requirements change. Tags, N20-12V-60 RPM DC Motor, N20 12VDC Motor, N20 60 RPM Gear Motor, N20 3V 60 RPM Motor, Hobby Robotics, micro gear motor, Lego Robotics, and Robot arm.
How to wiring?:
- Red–Motor Power (Exchange can control the motor’s positive and negative rotation).
- Black–Encoded power supply(VCC) – Positive (positive 3.3-5v).
- Yellow – Signal feedback (motor turns 2 signals).
- Green – Signal feedback (motor turns 2 signals).
- Blue–Encoded power(GND).
- White – Motor power (Exchange can control the motor’s positive and negative rotation).
- Model: GA12 N20
- This is a DC Mini Metal Gear Motor, ideal for making robots
- Lightweight, high torque, and low RPM
- Fine craftsmanship, durable, not easy to wear
- With excellent stall characteristics, can climb hills easily
- You can also easily mount a wheel on the motor’s output shaft
- Motor Size: 15 x 12 x 10 mm
- Gearbox Length: 9mm
- Count: 3PPR(Pulse per Revolutions)
- Model No: GA12 N20
- Rated Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- No Load Current: 10mA
Stall Current: 1A
- Rated Speed: 40 RPM
- Rated Torque: 2 kg-cm
- Stall Torque: 16 Kg-Cm
- No load Speed: 60 RPM
- Gear Ratio: 298: 1
- Shaft Type: D-type Single Side
- Shaft Diameter: 3 mm
- Screw Size: M3
- Weight: 11 gm
Useful links: Video
Package Includes :
- 1 x N20 12V 60RPM Micro Metal Gear Motor With Encoder
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.