MOV-P275L20C – Metal Oxide Varistor
MOV-P275L20C – Metal Oxide Varistor, The MOV-20DxxxK Series of 20 mm radial leaded varistor devices protects against overvoltage transients such as lightning, power contact, and power induction. The MOV-P275L20C is a radial leaded Metal Oxide Varistor that protects against overvoltage transients such as lightning, power contact, and power induction. This device has a high current handling, high energy absorption capability, and fast response times to protect against transient faults up to rated limits. Varistors provide reliable and economical protection against high voltage transients and surges which may be produced, for example, by lightning, switching, or electrical noise on AC or DC power lines. Tags, 20T275E, 275/20, 20T275, 20A 275V MOV, 275V MOV, MOV P275L20C.
- Max Continuous Voltage VAC~ 275V
- Max Continuous Voltage Rating VDC 369V
- Clamping Voltage Vc Max 710V
- Varistor Case: 20mm Disc
- Operating Temperature Min -55°C
- Operating Temperature Max 85°C
- Compliant: RoSH and REACH compliant
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Diameter: 23mm
- Led Spacing Pitch: 10mm
- Approx Weight: 3gm
- Transistor, diode, IC, thyristor or triac semiconductor protection.
- Surge protection in consumer electronics.
- Surge protection in industrial electronics.
- Surge protection in electronic home appliances, gas and petroleum appliances.
- Relay and electromagnetic valve surge absorption
- Power supply
- Home appliance
- Industrial equipment
- Telecommunication or telephone system
- 1 x MOV-P275L20C – Metal Oxide Varistor
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.