Jumper cap 2.54 mm Pitch
Row pin jumper cap, spacing 2.54mm, for shorting the adjacent two-pin Directly into the row of pins on it. 2.54mm Jumper Cap – Black. These are two pin jumpers 2.54mm Pitch (also called shunts), Black color, that will create an electrical connection between two pin headers. Commonly used to modify settings on a board or device or, generally used in single-chip and electronic circuits.
- Connector Type: Jumper Cap
- Pitch: 2.54mm
- Position: 2 Pin
- Pressure Resistance : 500VAC/ minute
- Nominal Current: 1Ampere
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 100°C
- Contact Thermal Resistance: 20mOhm (Maximum)
- Insulation Material: Polyester (UL94V-0), Standard PA6T +30% GF
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Color: Black
- 1 x Jumper cap 2.54 mm Pitch
Datasheet: jumper cap 2.54 mm pitch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.