HC-49US 27Mhz 20pf 20ppm Crystal- X49SD27MSD2SC
The 27 MHz Crystal Oscillator module is designed to handle off-chip crystals that have a frequency of 27MHz.The oscillator design generates a low frequency and phase jitter, which is recommended for USB operation.27MHz Crystal Oscillators. A crystal oscillator is an electronic oscillator circuit that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to create an electrical signal with a very precise frequency. Crystal Oscillator Circuit and Working. A crystal oscillator is an electronic oscillator circuit that is used for the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material. It will create an electrical signal with a given frequency.
- Part No: X49SD27MSD2SC
- Manufacturer: Yangxing Tech (YXC)
- Frequency Range: 27 MHz
- Crystal Type: HC-49US Crystals
- Load Capacitance: 20pf
- Frequency Tolerance: ±20ppm
- Frequency Stability: ±30ppm
- Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR): 80Ω
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to + 70°C
- No of Pin: 2
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- 1 x HC-49US 27Mhz 20pf 20ppm Crystal- X49SD27MSD2SC
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.