Glass Shell Precision 100K Ohm NTC Thermistors MF58
NTC thermistors are resistors with a negative temperature coefficient, which means that the resistance decreases with increasing temperature. Thermistors are thermally sensitive resistors known for exhibiting a large change in resistance with only a small change in temperature. It is important to note that a thermistor’s change in resistance is non-linear. It follows a pre-defined curve which is provided by the thermistor manufacturer. The MF58 NTC thermistor is a small chip thermistor encased in glass with bare radial copper leads. Tags, 100K Ohm NTC, 100K Ohm NTC Thermistor, 100K Ohm Thermistor, Component, 100K Negative Temperature Coefficient Thermistor, 100 K NTC Thermistor, Thermistor.
- Zero power resistance range (R25): 0.1~1000KΩ
- Available tolerances of R25: F=±1% G=±2% H=±3% J=±5% K=±10%
- Value: 100K
- Available tolerances of B value: ±0.5%, ±1%, ±2%
- Dissipation factor: ≥2mW/°C (In Still Air)
- Thermal time constant: ≤20S (In Still Air)
- Operating temperature range: -55°C ~ +200°C
- Rated Power: ≤50mW
- Heating equipment
- Electronic thermostats
- liquid level sensing
- Automotive electronics
- Electronic dashboards, etc.
Datasheet: Glass Shell Precision 100K Ohm NTC Thermistors MF58
- 1 X Glass Shell Precision 100K Ohm NTC Thermistors MF58
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
There are no reviews yet.