F450 Quadcopter Airframe Kit 4-Axis-Integrated PCB Wiring
It is a 450mm quad frame built from quality materials. The mainframe is glass fiber while the arms are constructed from ultra-durable polyamide nylon. This version of the F450 features integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs.This eliminates the need for a power distribution board or messy multi-connectors keeping your electronics layout very tidy. F450 also comes with stronger molded arms, so no more arm breakage at the motor mounts on a hard landing.
Assembly is a breeze with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so no lock-nuts are required. It utilizes one size of bolt for the entire build, making the hardware very easy to keep in order and only requiring one size of hex wrench to assemble.
- Model: Q450
- Material: Glass Fiber + Polyamide-Nylon
- Wheelbase: 450mm
- Height: 50mm
- Arm Size (L x W): 220 x 40mm
- Motor Mounting Hole Dia: 3mm
- Made by advanced engineering material, super strong & smooth
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- The frame is tough and durable.
- The main glass fiber frame has good strength.
- The arm equips support ridges for better and faster forward flight.
- Features pre-threaded brass sleeves.
- Large mounting tabs for camera mounting.
- In-built power distribution board.
- F450 Quadcopter Airframe Kit 4-Axis-Integrated PCB Wiring
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.